Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Generating Hype

You're around some of your friends, and they have money, and they are going to buy this and that and the other thing. God I want all those things and it's so hard for me to say no, but I have to. No I cannot purchase those Oakley's even though they are $100.00 off, they still cost $80.00. Damn, how I want them. One of the toughest things to do. Just saying no to unnecessary purchases.

I loved
Halo. I loved Halo 2. I failed out of college partly because of Halo 2. I loved Halo 3. I loved playing it online. However, for some reason Call of Duty 4 caught my eye. It was faster loads between games. You kept your party of teammates and opponents. The challenge was amazing. Then, all of a sudden I found that I wasn't playing Halo 3 anymore. I think that Call of Duty 4 (CoD4) was so great due to Infinity Ward. They made the online play amazing. I've played Call of Duty: World at War and it just doesn't hold up in comparison. No, I have not played it online, but the game itself wasn't as good. Besides, I can't stand WWII weapons. They suck. Now I have to worry about Halo: ODST. It caught my eye in a way Halo 2 and 3 did. But will the 'fighting aliens' concept be good? I just don't know what to think. And ODST won't have an online play to go with it. They are just going to let you play Halo 3 on the disc. What kind of crap is that, Bungie? I am getting pretty hyped up for another Halo. And a tactical game is one I'm looking for.

Onto other things: Pubes. I shave. I like it that way. I prefer feeling smooth skin and not hair when I have to masturbate or for any other reason I need to touch myself. Hell, I think it looks better. I'm considering a wax, but, well. 1) I'm not sure how it would work. 2) I don't know of a place that would wax a guy. 3) It's just cheaper if I keep shaving.
For the ladies. It's like Pepsi or Coke. Big boobs or little boobs. I prefer Pepsi and I prefer little boobs (there is less potential for sagging, plus I like 'em perky). I also prefer you sans pubes. But, if you give me a Coke I'll drink it. I won't be spending mouth time on a girl that has a bush. Fingers or cock. No shave, no oral (Simple).
I have had both. When I was naive and had braces I definitely went down on a girlfriend and regretted the bush she had as somehow those squiggly hairs just end up in your mouth, between teeth, at the time caught in braces, and finally into your stomach. Gross. One of the things you have to find out the hard way, I suppose. Moving onto better things I ate out a shaved girl and I was much more willing to spend time between her legs. Ask an ex, I'll spend hours and not complain. You have your ass-men. You have your boobs-men. I consider myself a pussy-man. I don't consider myself an 'oral god' so you're probably not missing out on much, so wear your vagina however you want to and I will do the same with mine.

Energy Drinks: Oh how I am addicted. Monster Chaos and Red Bull. Do I need them? No. But they are delicious.

Sucker: I am a sucker for a girl's stomach. If you have a good looking stomach I will forget about the bag over your face. I don't think I realized this until my friend Chrissy in college. I was dating Nicole at the time, who does not have a good looking stomach, and used to hang out in the sauna with friends. I never cheated on Nicole with Chrissy, I don't think Chrissy would have ever allowed it, but I think I saw how a tight stomach just caught my eye.

Funny Moment: You know the move guys make where they yawn and put an arm over the shoulder of a girl? I just witnessed a Data Marine stretch out a cat5 line in the same manner.

Back to tight stomachs. Yep. Think about it. Yep. Okay, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment