Saturday, January 3, 2009

Desires

I saw a banned commercial about Pop Rocks today. The implication that a blow job is okay, but getting head with Pop Rocks is fantastic. Wrong. I've had it done. You end up with a sticky cock and feel none of the "popping" effects. Maybe I have a very insensitive dick, nevertheless, you are probably not going to be inserting into her with a candy covered cock (alliteration). So find something else that sounds cool, perhaps a cleveland steamer is more to your liking.

Technology today: Exciting. have you seen HDMI. It is way better than S-video, way better than composite cables. Don't have it? You can purchase a video card and insert it into your PCI Express slot and wa-la your computer can talk to your tv. Cool thing behind HDMI, it's not just video like most video cables. It takes care of your audio too.

Incorporating this: I want to build a desktop (ATX shell) from scratch. It will be my first build. I want to create a multifunctional server. Connecting directly to my TV I will use it as my DVD player. Using Raid5 across three or four hard drives I will have a storage server for all my movies, teevee shows, documents, pictures, and anything else I can think of. I could extend and make it a Web Server and host a website from it. Who knows, the possibilites are endless.

My thoughts about the build: Linux. I do not want to deal with Windows or the cost of Microsoft products. Linux runs smooth and without the need for massive memory. It's veratile: I can use this computer for all my functions. Check out Unbuntu or SUSE, they are pretty cool and free. If I'm not going to be using this as a 'work' computer, then why do I need programs like Microsoft Office. With Linux I could use a Solid State Disk. Boot and run all my system files off of a 16gig Solid State Disk and run all my storage off of a different drive.

Don't like the sound of Linux, afraid of it perhaps: Most cell phones are Linux OS. It's easy to run.

Food of the moment: Lasagna - I want some.

Things I want:
-mp3 player. I'm sick of going on flights and not having good music to listen to. I like ipods and I trust them, but zunes aren't bad. The nano shape is pretty cool.
-freebord. They are just frickin' awesome.
-my Alienware computer to be fixed. The monitor display is broken. The video card is fine though. I can postpone the fix by using my teevee as a display.

Quote of the day: Zach Galifianakis - 'You know what I like to do when I'm making out with a woman? I like to whisper in her ear "Would you like to touch my vagina?" and she's like "WHAT!?!" and I'm like [whispering] "that's what you're supposed to say." '

Another good whisper: 'Sweet nothings'

You want a New Years Resolution? How about, I resolve to stop making New Year Resolutions. Damn, I failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment