Friday, January 9, 2009

Being a Pussy

I think I just realized how much of a pussy I really am. I can not ask out a girl without knowing for sure that she is interested in me. I can prove this with every girl I've been interested in. They ALWAYS make the first move, or a move where I'm positive they like me. I'll try my best in recalling:
Koral (4 days) - asked her to a U of D dance, she kissed me there.
Tuesday (2 months approx) - I remember a dance involved, but I can't remember if it started there. I don't believe so.
Nicole (1 year, 1 year again) - invited her over after Christmas mass and she kissed me on the cheek.
Mattie (3 weeks) - I barely remember this relationship, seriously. That's kinda bad, but I know there wasn't much physical interaction.
Maddy (no official time) - I can remember events, but not the start. I wanna say it was at (the park on lakeland and jefferson, City Park?)

-Chrissy - Kissed my ear on the couch in the quad at MTU, I noticed the move and ended up making out with her. Made the whole 'friends' situation awkward and we really haven't spoken since.
-Melissa - I never made a move and neither did she. Maybe better that way.

-Dana (basically dated, never official, ... for a month?) - kissed my ear in my car outside her house.
-Meghan (1 year 10 months) - kissed my ear when I had my head in her lap at my house watching movies/teevee shows.

I really think that I have never made the first move. Yes, maybe the first kiss. But the first move? Nope, never. I am a pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment