Saturday, January 17, 2009

Best Friends

So here's how I was thinking about it. My best friends, Evan and Rob, have two different sets of morals and this is how I think having my girlfriend (make one up, named Jane) that liked one of them would work out.

Rob: Jane hits on Rob. I think of Rob as a 'bros before hoes' kind of guy. He would be like, sorry, but you're just another trick and Matt can do better. Then he would let me know, dude I think Jane might be a slut. And would keep it real with me. He's a straight up kinda guy.

Evan: Jane hits on Evan. I think of Evan as a 'I can't keep it in my pants for more than thirty minutes' kinda guy. He would whip it out, throw it down and fuck her in every imaginable and possible way. Then he would let me know, dude watch out I think Jane might be a slut. She came on to me. He might lie to me, but he would tell me how he felt about the girl. He's a straight up kinda guy.

Either way, their opinion on my girlfriends of the past have always been "Matt are you serious, break up with her. No, not tomorrow, five months ago. What are you still doing in this relationship?" I don't think either of them would allow their thoughts to be not heard if it allowed them to let me suffer in an unjust relationship.

What else, hmm. I don't know.

Snoogens, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment