Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Location, Location, Location

I had some firsts on my trip to Snowbird, Utah.
1. Snowboarding on some real mountains.  AWESOME!
2. Saki-bomb.  I had three.  They were okay.  Better beer might have made that a better experience.
3. Managing to get drunk in a state where 3.2% alcohol is all you can find.
4. Sushi.  I had multiple variations.  The best being shrimp something with wasabi.  I guess I always knew I wouldn't like sushi that much, but I finally did try it.  So eat it, whore.
5.  I realized that snowboarding with Evan could be the cause of my shoulder problems.
 a. One of my first times snowboarding we left Mt. Holly early because I hurt my shoulder.  
 b. Bear Mountain I fall off a rail and hurt my shoulder.
 c. I dislocate my shoulder at Boyne Highlands on a vert wall.
 d. I dislocate my shoulder at Nubs Nob by sliding out somehow.
 e. I dislocate my shoulder at Snowbird exactly the same as at Nubs Nob.
 f. I dislocate my shoulder at Snowbird by jumping off of a rock.
 g. I dislocate my shoulder at Snowbird by losing my edge and rolling.
6. I ran into my first pay for carry-on even though I am military.  Lame. $60.
7. I got wind-burn on my face so bad that I have a distinct goggle tan.  Sweet proof of my snowboard trip.
8.  Making up a drinking game with Evan.  Too bad Rob wasn't involved in this one.
 a.  At a reception or similar:  if someone orders a wine, 1 drink.
 b. Beer, 2 drinks.
 c. Mixed-drink, 3 drinks.
 d. Straight-drink, 4 drinks.
 e. Additional rules and variations are acceptable.


Pretty eventful vacation.  Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment