Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Commando

Congratulations DC on approving gay marriage. Hopefully the rest of the country will understand and get the point.  Fuck you Catholic church for not understanding.

I feel the need to express my feelings on sleeping in the nude.  This is like treating yourself to ice cream.  If you do it too often it is no longer a treat, it's just a thing you do.  I like to do it maybe twice a month.  It's relaxing, it's funny.  I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "shit I'm naked, oh yeah my roommate's not here, hmm, should I find underwear?"  This even applies when you're sleeping with someone else.  You don't have to spend every night with the other naked.  You also don't have to spend every night clothed.  Take a couple of days out of the month and sleep naked.  It's fan-fucking-tastic.

Furthermore.  I don't know why, I just felt that furthermore was the word I wanted to use.

New Shirts:  Yay I own new shirts with funny sayings on them.  Well, one repurchased shirt to replace a lost one, but two new and one replaced.  So YAY.

Wine Tour: the last place we went was not on the required list, it was extra.  It was a wine bar and they have the movie "Swingers" constantly playing.  Apparently Vince Vaughn stopped in to represent once.  Pretty cool considering I saw this movie randomly with... I think it was Maddy (pot-head can't remember) because my sister thought it was a good movie and several years later this random movie aids me in feeling superior to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment