Monday, January 11, 2010

...Sketchy...

A usual day for me involves work, booze & video games with my friends and sleep only to wake up and do it all over again. Not that that has changed a whole lot, but some things are different.
1. I like to write in some list or bullet format sometimes
2. I started school again. College for that matter. I'm taking classes that interest me.
3. Evan barely plays video games due to a crappy connection, so my time has been dwindling too.
4. Writing lately has been interesting. The lines aren't flowing in a manner that makes sense or that would be a good poem. It's sketchy...
Example: Tonight felt forced and I came up with "Misunderstanding, it's all just a big - waste of time." Bam, stuck, me going nowhere else with that line. That sucks. Worst part is that it isn't the first time.

I guess I felt that I needed to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment