Friday, January 1, 2010

Italian Women

Thank god for Italian women. I have had four different Italian women cook for me in just over a month. Thanksgiving I had a sweet meal with my sister's friend who was out in San Diego, Joy. Then I come home for Christmas and these women won't leave me be. My mom is placing her best meals on the table before me. Always trying to make me eat more and more. How did I do it before? I feel fat AND sassy. After Christmas my parents and I make our trip down to visit more family in Maryland and Pennsylvania. Upon arrival in Maryland, my aunt (married into my dad's side) feeds me non-stop the entire time of being there. We continue to Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania and there I have my mom's mom, my grandma, cooking too. HOLY NON-STOP EATING BATMAN!

Not only that, but when I arrived home Evan fed me his mom's famous Christmas cookies and a sangwich that was deli worthy (something that had steak and cheese and deliciousness, with an appetizer, side, entree, and desert of beer).

I could have had more Italian cooking when I was offered tiramisu, but I declined as I had seriously eaten less than an hour ago.

Happenings: Evan, Rob and I are set to make a trip to Nubs Nob and have a board/drink fest of 2010. Should be an awesome time.

Ringing in the New Year: Eventful, to say the least. I might not have had champagne readily available, but we had the champagne of beers (Miller High Life). Plus Rob and I have more hilarity to add to our story collection.

All in all, thank god for Italian women.

No comments:

Post a Comment