Monday, November 2, 2009

Self-Pity

I need to vent for a moment. Since Meghan and I broke up for the second time, and since it is so obvious that we will ever get back together, my emotions have been Helter Skelter - Beatles. I'm trying to lose that dream. I'm attempting to forget what I can't have. The best part? I am struggling to write again. I lose the inspiration. I don't understand why I have this problem, but I do. Makes me pretty lame.

Previous girlfriends have been easy to forget, or easier to get over. This girl has really messed me up in a bad way. I have been getting emotional over the littlest things and anything that reminds me of anything, which is everything. I drink so I can steer away from being a pussy when I'm sober.

Hopefully I can get away from this self-pity. For now I needed to write this down.

In other news: The events out here in Yuma, Arizona. Five of us from my data shop went out to the middle of nowhere and provided communications with twenty-five other people from other shops. From my shop I did most of the work. I did everything networking related. Another guy set up and managed the servers and user accounts, but once he did that he was done. If anything happened I was always the one they woke up, or asked, or had solve their problem. So that was a nice responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment