Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Deja Who?

My surgery went well, apparently.  It's now been just over a week and no major problems.  I'm supposed to wear some stupid brace, but I opt not to.  I'm also supposed to start physical therapy.  I'm definitely starting to get more motion out of my shoulder.  Although, that could be from other exercises not necessarily pertaining to physical therapy.  Here is a picture of what the surgeon did:
The pen mark is where I have a piece of bone missing resulting from dislocations.


Deja Vu happened to me twice this past week, and I don't think my surgery had anything to do with triggering it. Once was during a conversation with Amber about the strip club Cheetahs.  I'm blanking on the other occasion, but whatever.  I thought, like I do each time it happens, that it was peculiar.  Noteworthy I guess.


I got a few good lines down in my book of poems.  Hopefully I can develop those a little bit.  I'm sure I'll post like I usually do when I get something good.


Saw Coheed and Cambria on Saturday, FUCKING AWESOME show.

No comments:

Post a Comment